Voicereel (4 mins) – various voices (Voiceover script; Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels; Lord of the Rings; Here’s to the creative ones).
TLC (real-life script)
Expectrahap antidepressant (script from voices.com) – 1 minute; music from www.bensound.com
Big Hat Circus version #1 (voices.com script) – RP English
Voicereel of 6 different scripts – British accents and American – Scripts from voiceactorwebsites.com. Music from Bensound.com and AShamaluev.
Big Hat Circus version #2 (voices.com script) – Southern American
Jimmy Radio (voices.com script) – Style- smooth, calm, reassuring
Spendy ad (voices.com script) – convincing, directive
Global Transact Ad. (Voices.com script, music from www.bensound.com)
- Confident, authentic (believable), and informative for Corporate reads; enthusiatic or measured, as required.
- Warm, calm and deep for Narration, with a wry twist of humor when needed.
- Dynamic, articulate and engaging for Commercials; smooth, mellow and sophisticated where requested.
- Thoughtful, authoritative spokesperson for Presentations.
- Engaging storyteller; skilled at bringing out the poetic qualities of a read.
Voice genders and “ages” I can perform
- Middle Age Male
- Senior Male
Native speaker of English
- English – British and various dialects
I offer my services for these recording purposes
- Voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
- Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
- TV shows and movies
- Movie and game trailers
- Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
I have been involved with the Torquay Theatre Troupe on the Surf Coast since 2004 and have acted in 30 plays with them. I am experienced with voice projection and speech clarity. I have also performed with other local theatre troupes including Geelong Repertory Company (‘Lysistrata’ and ‘Arsenic and old lace’) and Anglesea Performing Arts.
I was approached to do the voiceover part of the foreman (Scottish accent) in the Gordon Institute of TAFE’s training video “Lean gone Lego“.
I worked as an extra in a movie in Beijing (Qian Xuesen), and enjoy working with creatives.
I can do a range of accents, speeds, tones and timbres.
My recording and delivery capabilities
- I will go to any designated studio in my area
- I have an NBN (National Broadband Network) high speed internet connection in my studio
- I can record and then deliver the audio files via e-mail
- I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP or web storage
Pre-, Post- and production services I offer
- I offer copywriting and proofreading services
- I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks including EQ, normalisation and Mastering.
My home base
Torquay, Victoria, Australia (1.5 hours south of Melbourne).
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- British RP
- Generic North American
- European and international neutral (I speak conversational French)
- Northern England
My studio equipment
For general purposes I own a Neewer NW-800 mic and record in my home studio sound booth. I record and edit in Adobe Audition. This produces clean clear audio for client satisfaction.
For more complex work I have ready access to a local professional studio which has state of the art equipment and facilities.