Meet at Point Danger car park (see below).
See the bottom right of the map below for Point Danger.
Make your way to the roundabout near Spring Creek. Turn at the roundabout and travel down Bell Street to the smaller roundabout at the end. Turn right and at the next roundabout turn left to Point Danger
At the next roundabout make a left under the pine trees and drive to the end. The Anzac memorial is there.
(click map for a larger version)
We start at 10am for the morning session and 2pm for the afternoon session. We don’t wait very long at the car park so please be on time. We could easily drive or walk away and you will need to catch up…
Please call if you are running late – 0407 552 060.
These are all outdoor sessions
Because the weather can be quite changeable and the sessions are run outdoors, there are certain things you need to bring with you.
- Walking shoes / boots – there’s occasionally some slippery seaweed but we try to stay off it.
- Sun screen
- Broad brim hat
- Your camera/s, tripod, flashgun/s, lens/es, photographic equipment
- Snacks / non-alcoholic beverages/ personal medications
- Clothing for warmth and rain protection
The locations for the day will depend on the group, the weather, the tides and any local opportunities.
- Torquay (Front beach, Cosy Corner, Fisherman’s Beach, Point Danger, White’s Beach)
- Jan Juc (Juc main beach, Bird Rock, ‘Boobs’)
- Anglesea Heath, Grass Tree Forest, Jarosite mine, Ironbark Forest
- Point Addis, Southside, Bells Beach